Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What a mother doesn't want to hear....

when taking a shower at the same time that their child is bathing...... 'me pooped!'

and those are the exact words I heard Saturday afternoon!

** this blog contains the word poop alot**

I was about to jump in the shower when my lovely dear husband opened the bathroom door to tell me Piper wanted to take a bath too. Not a big deal, i've taken shower while she played in the bath before.

I was finished washing and I was about to get out but then I remembered that I should really shave my legs, so I started shaving (bad idea) and then I hear 'me pooped!' I turned to ask if she had to poop and she 'no, piper poop bath' and I look behind her and yup, there it was... the most disgusting brown piece of poop.

I can't not explain how quickly I jumped out of the shower and grabbed Piper... it's not the first time she has done this in the bathtub but it just seems so much worse/gross/dirty when it happens your actually in the bath with 'it'...

but the worse part of it all, is that I had just scrubbed the bathtub clean in the morning and then I had to redo it all again... a mother never gets a break!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This may sound bad but I'd take the poop anyday just for the shower option. We are mid-reno in our bathroom ( since last summer) and we only have the tub and hand held shower head....