Monday, May 16, 2011

Coupons!

Gotta Love Coupons!!!! I've finally starting to enjoy looking and using coupons!

Nothing like seeing something on sale and then using a coupon to get an even better deal. (Which I first I didn't think you were allowed to use coupons on sale items, but you totally are!!)

I saved money today. I had pick up some robax platinum for Chris' sore back. I went to the pharmacy near work and walked in to see that Robax's regular price is $17.99, but it was on sale for $14.99, plus I had $2 off coupon. Cha-ching!

After weeks of searching for a good Canadian Website that gives Canadian Coupons, I came across Mrs. January ... check her out... it's worth it. She has it set-up really well and in different section. You can even follow her on facebook or twitter.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Do you read my blog on Thursdays, I have lots of great freebies and coupon sites if you would like me to share them...I subscribe to websaver which you select the coupons you want and they sendthem to you...also have you seen the show Extreme Couponing...craziness but I think the states are used to getting coupons, i think stores here are seeing more of them every day though!

Amanda said...

Yeah - i've read your blogs on Thursday, and I think i've used a few of your ideas.

I really love the printable coupons and the ones that are mailed to your home.

Yeah, I haven't been somewhere yet where they have refused my coupons!