Monday, May 9, 2011

Slowly but surely

My 101 list is coming along very slowly but I have new items to be scratched off.

#54 - Organize my kitchen cupboards:
I did this on our last snow day of the year in April (which was my only snow day I took off from work) - I brought Piper to daycare - which is literally 3 mins from my house - and cleaned my kitchen and re-organized some cupboards. I moved all my baking goods to one area. Took out a few items that I never used (Juice, rice cooker, and 1 person coffee maker). It was a long process but it was such accomplish to have it finished.

#70 - Put in a team for the Relay for Life:
I'm very proud of myself for stepping up to the plate and getting this done. With the help of a few others, I set-up a team meeting in March and handed out the paperwork, I was chosen to be team captain. I have no doubt that our team 'The Chest Club' will bring in alot of money to help out a great cause. http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_QC_odd_?fr_id=9379&pg=entry

#77 - Save my loonie and twonnies:
I decided to start this task back in February or March when we decided to take Piper to the Toronto Zoo for her 2nd birthday *which is this weekend*. I must say that I've been doing pretty good, maybe not as well as I should but I have to admit that I've been putting my loonie and twonnies in Piper's piggy bank so I wouldn't have to huge to take a couple bucks out here and there. I'm definitely going to try to keep this up so I'll have some money for Shawville fair.

12%completed - 814 days to go.

On a side note: I haven't done #95 Jump in a puddle yet... but I must say that Chris and I were very close to failing off our four-wheeler into a the biggest puddle ever this weekend. If we would have stood in the puddle it would have went to our hips...Chris tried to drive through it, we got stuck, my dad came to save us (along with their family dog DeeDee who brought us a rope) and has my dad was pulling us out... the bike started leaning forwards until the back end was straight in the air with Chris and I still on it. I was sure I was taking a dive into the dirtiest grosses water. I'm surprised that my sister didn't bring her camera and get all of this on video.

1 comment:

Lena B, Actually said...

I know! I'm kicking myself for not having my camera with me! It was hilarious seeing you two stuck out in the giant puddle! lol