Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On a roll!

I've already purchased a Christmas gift - actually this is gift number two. I bought Piper a cute pair of pj's from the Gap that were on sale in January and they only had them in a size 4, so I bought them put them away for Christmas!

The gift I bought today, I can't go into very much detail because the gift is for my lovely sister Lena. (Lena reads my blog)


Here at work it's Aboriginal Week, so I went out to the tent and poked around and came across something my sister is going to love and it's a little different unique so I just couldn't leave it behind.

Lena's birthday is in November but I'm keeping today's purchase for Christmas time because I've already bought part of her birthday present weeks ago.

I have to say that I also put a small birthday present my niece Ruby at the beginning on May and her birthday isn't until the beginning of December.

The only bad thing about starting to buy gifts early, is that I might end up spending more money on the long run. So, to help me start on track, I've been keeping a list of the things I bought and for how much, hopefully, that will help me stay in control.


No comments: