Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: 100 things about me!! Part I

Following Joni's lead from Six Cherries on Top to come up with 100 things about me. She is doing it in a great way by doing several posts with specific topics. This weeks topic is: The physical side of me!

1. I must get my engagement & wedding ring resized; I can't get my rings passed my knuckles since having my daughter.
2. I can't believe how bad my memory is and it makes me a little nervous about the future.

3. I mistakenly once said in front of my brother in-law that my butt looks like hot-dog buns, it's been atleast a few years and I'm still hearing about it.

4. Every time, I go the hairdressers (who is also a great friend of mine) we always end up saying that my hair as a mine of it's own. It always wants to flip out in one spot, flip under the other spot and I have major baby hairs!!

5. My ears are pierced but I do not and don't like wearing earrings.

6. I have a skin condition that I've had for a few years now, and the only thing that will help is taking reactine. Which I usually have to take every 2nd day or so. When I was pregnant with Piper, my skin condition did not bother me at all.

7. I'm pretty fertile, pretty much as soon as I decide I want to be pregnant I am (which my mom says Lena and I get that from her) downside, I didn't get the great genes that they both have to stay pregnant; 2 miscarriages, but 1 happy/healthy beautiful girl.

8. I have an odd scar on my left knee from falling into some barbwire and putting a butterfly type band-aid on it to tightly - I have it since I was about 7 yrs old.

9. I bite my nails, they look horribly but I just can't stop the habit

10. I'm constantly looking in the mirror and finding new beauty marks!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

at least SOMEONE is fertile...i am soooo not, Maddy might be 10 by the time she gets a sister or brother!

Lena B, Actually said...

Your scar is pretty weird. I totally remember that happening... and don't worry, I'm sure your house will be full of babies in the near future! :)