Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Little Animal Lover

I know that pretty much all kids love animals, but I've never seen a child to be obsess with animals. Piper is a big dog freak - the bigger the dog the happier she is. She gets upset if a dog doesn't stand still long enough for her to give them a hug and yes, she loves the big open-mouth kisses. Which is really disgusting but Piper as only been sick once with the flu (back in February) and she'll be 2 this weekend...so maybe all the dog silivia is helping build her immune system. Wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure.

Piper is 98% of the time very gentle and kind to our little dog Romy, but lastnight as I was finishing the minor knitting on her tank top (pictures to come soon)...Piper was happily playing with her playfood and dishes on her pillow pet. Romy went over looking for a little love and maybe some play time. And, i'm pretty sure that I heard my soon-to-be 2 year old little girl say 'F*ck off, Romy!' and pushed the dog to the side.
I'm 99% sure this happened because those are the exact words that both Chris and I have used (frequently) when Romy starts barking for no apparent reason....

Piper and Ringo - a horse from my grandparents farm

Piper riding DeeDee (my parents dog) - when I say we are going to vist Poppa Ross and Grandma Colleen, Piper looks at me all seriously and says 'DeeDee too'

3 comments:

ashley said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! What did you do?

Cole said Fuc*ing cat one day to one of ours and I made the mistake of making a big deal out of it, although he hasn't said the word again.

Haha...sorry to laugh, but it's so funny to picture it coming out of adorable little Piper's mouth.

Amanda said...

I just pretended that I didn't hear it and continued knitting... lol

Stacy said...

maddy throws the F bomb all the time but doesn't realize she's saying it...maddy's "bad word" though is BALLS...or NUTS...when you say something like " Maddy - you are nuts" - she looks at you and says "Don't say that, thats a bad word"