Friday, April 1, 2011

Weight Watchers & Misc.

A very quick post that as of last Thursday (March 24) I have lost 7.5lbs!!! Yay me. I would love to lose another 8lbs. Which I'm sure would come off a little quicker if I could get my butt in gear and start working out!

I was really bad this week and skipped my Thursday meeting but I didn't skip just because I thought I gained weight or had a bad week. I actually had a pretty good week and maybe thought I lost another pound. But I skipped the meeting to go shopping (not even for me) for a baby shower i'm going to next Sunday, April 10th for a friend that is having TWINS! Boy/Girl Twins!!!

and if I remember correctly this almost what the invitation looks like:

Me and few other friends chipped in some money to be able to get other 1 big gift or few smaller gift (more bang for the buck, kind of deal). Anyways, Meghan and I were on a mission. We pulled into Babies R Us. went down one aisle and we in and out within 10 - 15minutes with some great stuff. Can't wait for the mommy to-be to open them.

I love baby gifts and I loved looking and shopping for all the little things again.

On a side-note: Meghan and I had are very first taste of a chicken shawarma at the west gate mall (near work) yesterday! Very good and alot of garlic!!
 I've never been to this mall before. And as we were looking for a parking lot Meghan stated that it was an 'old people' mall and oh boy! was she ever right. The was an old-timers fair going on. Needless, to say the both us were definitely the youngest people walking pass all the booths.

No comments: