Friday, April 1, 2011

Busy Weekend

My weekend is going to fly by, and I'm excited for it but I hope I can find a moment of relaxation.

Tonight - I'm going to my friends salon and getting my hair done. I'm more excited about hanging out with a good friend and chit-chatting then I am about getting my hair done. I'm not going crazy with my hair, just getting it dyed and cut. Pretty simple stuff.


Saturday - I'm going to my cousin girlfriend baby shower - she is expecting a baby girl on May 6th -exactly 2 years and 1 day from my due date with Piper. So there is a very good chance that Piper and the new baby can share the same birthday!!! Which could be kind of neat!


Saturday night, I'm going down to a friends place after she is done work and we are planning on watching Paranormal Activity 2 - we watched the first movie together and we literally shared the same couch cushion we were that close together. I'm excited for our movie night - we haven't had one in ages - the last movie night was when we watched 'Frozen' - not a great movie, actually pretty horrible but we made the best out of it.


Sunday afternoon, my nephew Jayden who was born on Jan 27th is being baptised. And his parents have chosen Chris and I to be godparents. I feel very honored that they ask me to be the god-mother. And I think it's great that Chris and I get to be god-parents together to the same child. I'm not the most religious person by far, but I love the title of godmother and I'm very blessed that Jayden with be my 3rd god-child. And thankfully, Chris did his confirmation back in the day because if he hadn't the priest from Bryson would not have  accepted me as a god-mother because I am not catholic. Kind thought that was interesting....

No comments: