Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wake-Up Call

Day #2 of potty training went extremely well. Piper went the potty atleast 4 times. She didn't poop, which makes me a little nervous but most of the time she only goes every 2nd day. So, hopefully my little girl goes #2 today.

This morning at 4:30AM, I hear a little voice and a tap on my face... 'Mommy, Piper too wet' - cute - yes! but I will admit I was annoyed, I have to wake-up at 5am so the extra 30mins count for alot.

After the pull-up change, my early bird was wide-awake, she was asking for TV. I told no, it wasn't time for TV. Then the tears started. I really don't want her to get use to waking-up at 4:30am so I told her the TV was broken. Of course, as soon as her and I start falling back to sleep the damn alarm clock goes off. Sigh!

I was in the bathroom getting dressed, Piper walks in and ask 'What you doing, Mommy?' I told her I was getting dress but I really needed a kleenex, I kindly ask Piper to get mommy a kleenex. Her response 'No, kleenex broken!' - She's not even two and she is using my own words against me. I can just imagine what the next year is going to be like.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Haha...too cute, but I can imagine you must have felt like rolling over and going right back to sleep. Yay for Piper doing so well with potty training, that's fantastic! :)

I always tell Cole that Daddy needs to fix the TV...otherwise he's sit in front of it ALL the time!

Stacy said...

THat is cute...you can't help but laugh!