Monday, April 18, 2011

ABC's of ME!

A. Soon to be 25!!

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes!

D. Dogs: One little mutt named Romy. 

E. Essential start to your day: Getting dress, and having something to drink!

F. Favorite color: Pink

G. Gold or silver: Silver or white gold

H. Height: About 5'7"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I'm alright at Guitar Hero and that's about it. I played the triangle once in a school play.

J. Job title: Administrative Assistant with Health Canada

K. Kids: My little Piper will be 2 yrs old on May 14th.

L. Live: In our own home, in Bryson

M. Mom’s name: Colleen

N. Nicknames: I sometimes get called Baird

O. Overnight hospital stays: Several – really bad kidney infections, miscarriage, and then when I had Piper
P. Pet peeves: The sound of people chewing! Omg, drives me nuts!!

Q. Quote from a movie: I'm horrible with quotes ... n/a

R. Right or left-handed? Righty

S. Siblings: Lena and Doug (both older)

T. Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 5:00am

U. Underwear: 50% of the time. 

V. Vegetables you don’t like: LOVE veggies!

W. What makes you run late: Other people!

X. X-rays you’ve had: Regular dental checkups, my knee and kidneys

Y. Yummy food you make: Lasagna, and banana bread!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Going to the Toronto Zoo in May, can't wait to see the Giraffes and Polar Bears

2 comments:

ashley said...

Hahaha...50% of the time! Love it!

The Toronto Zoo is so much fun, the kids (and adults) will love it.

Amanda said...

Just trying to be honest ;)