Thursday, April 28, 2011

10 Things I love

There are always rules...
1. State who tagged you.  Ashley from The Johnstons. Check her out she's a pretty cool cat ;) 2. State 10 things you love.

- No brainer - of course my family. Chris and Piper are definitely the center of my universe. I love having a older sister that is through and through my best friend. I definitely can never get enough of all my nephews and my adorable niece. Kids do say the darndest things!

- I love chocolate milk more specifically I love Powder Nesquik ... I must have one glass of chocolate milk per day, preferably in the morning! If not, my day always ends up horribly. This must have been my very first habit introduced to me by my daddy!

- I love to sleep... I've always been a sleeper. Give me 10mins and I can be in a corner napping. Thankfully, Piper was a good baby and still is that I've never been sleeped deprived, but I'm anxiously waiting for her to constantly sleep-in till atleast 8am. Only about 12 more years to go....

-I love girl's night with friends. We don't have very many girls night and/or days. But when we do... it's always a blast. Every summer we have a girls weekend at a cottage (I still have yet to participate the entire weekend) and last year we started an all-girls bike run. OMG - it was such a great day! Can't wait to do it again this year. I even enjoy the simplest girls night - diner/movie/shopping with no time limits - PERFECT


-Shopping for the kids. I'm not usually a great shopper or even enjoy shopping (which I know is odd for being a girl) but I can always seem to find a great deals and great things for Piper or other people. I guess I like the gift of giving :)

-Pizza Sunday - Almost every Sunday. Chris and I spend the day at our home with Piper...and laze around. Chris usually wakes-up all happy and announces it's Pizza Sunday...We usually order pizza, make wings and watch movies. It's rare that Piper and I will get out of PJ's

-That Piper is absolutely in love with animals, most specifically dogs. The bigger the dog..the happier she is. I love the way she'll bend over and say 'hi, baby' all lovey-dovey and let them kiss her. Also, very happy that she loves bugs and doesn't seem afraid of them

- The way Chris will surprise me with a little gesture or flowers for no apparent reason.

-That I still feel young at heart and get excited over the littlest things like I did when I was kid.

-Nothing makes me happier or melts my heart the way Piper says 'I love you, Mommy' - it's words that I can never get enough of hearing!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Pizza Sunday is such a fun idea! Growing up Friday was always "Spaghetti Night In Beachgrove" it was a fun tradition! Great post! xo

Stacy said...

I totally hear ya in the shopping thing - i hate shopping...i hate crowds and i really hate spending money on me...i am forever buying outfits and stuff for Maddy though!

ashley said...

Great list Amanda and love the new look. :)

Piper sounds like such a doll...love that she is so lovey with animals.