Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Which Movie?

Chris and I are going out for supper, movie and some shopping on Friday after work... but I can't decide which movie I want to see... any suggestions?

The movies that are on our potential list is:

Transformers 3 - this movie is over 2 hours long...


The hangover - it's been in theatres so long now that we could probably download it soon enough....

Larry Crowne - looks like a cute/romantic, but do we really want to pay to see that movie in theatres


Bad Teacher - I haven't heard alot about it, but it could be funny?

5 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

Bad Teacher!!

Looks hilarious... I wanna see it!!

Stacy said...

I would choose Bad Teacher
what about that Boss one...when does it come out?

Jen said...

Bad Teacher would be my vote!

ashley said...

I've heard good things about Bad Teacher.

Let us know what you choose! :)

Jill said...

I vote Bad Teacher as well!! I hear the Hangover 2 is good, but not as good as the original.