Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Impulsive Addict , Janette , Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn



This weeks questions are:
1. Which activities make you lose track of time?
2. Is there such a thing as perfect?
3. When do you feel most like yourself?
4. Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.

5. Share one of your most beloved childhood memories.

1. Chit-chatting with people. It never fails. I leave my desk to go the bathroom and end up being gone for 20mins because I stop to chit-chat with people. I tell Chris I'll be right back, I'm just going to the mail, 30mins later I get home and tell him that I was chit-chatting with this person and then this person.

2. Perfect person, no way. Maybe a perfect dessert, or perfect present, perfect outfit, perfect birthday card, for sure!

3. At home, hanging around the house in my pj's.

4. A great wife, mother, sister, friend

5. The childhood memories that I always remember and Cherish, is spending a week or two every summer at my Grandma Mary's cottage at lawless lake. I don't really remember my grandpa a whole lot but my Grandma Mary was one of kind. Every kid wanted her as a their grandma!!
 It  was great, we would stay up late watching scary movies, we would live in our bathing suits - be in the lake by 7am every morning. If we wanted chips for breakfast we would. I remember going home with a purple finger because we were allowed to eat 'freshy' (powder juice mix) with our fingers. It was the greatest summer vacation ever for any child!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I remember eating "freshy" mix too and now thinking of it - wouldn't it have been bitter cuz you add sugar to it when you add water...blech! Used to dye hair with freshy too!

Jill said...

Living in the bathing suit - I did that a lot as a kid, whether camping or just at the neighbour's pool. Get up early, put on the bathing suit, in the water from early morning til night time...those were the days!!!