Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Potty Mouth Piper #2

Piper and I were cuddling on the couch, watching a new toddler show eating some delicious blueberries when Piper accidentally dropped one.With the annoyance in her voice, all I hear as she turns to pick it up is... HoLy F*ck (with the emphasis on the holy)

Of course, I don't react to it. I don't want her to think it's funny, so I just casually said that's not a nice word and let it be. But of course, Piper looks at me and says 'What?' with a confused look. I just ignored her.

I'm a big time potty mouth, I'm at the point where I don't even notice that I'm saying it.... and holy f*ck is one a use ....

2 comments:

Stacy said...

yea we have that problem too - hubby has a really bad mouth and never notices what hes saying too -maddy would repeat what he said and hes like only daddy can say that, don't repeat...so now she says well if you say it, i can say it...the other night she said "Dad, don't say SHIT" and Hubby goes "i didn't say it" totally thinking he didnt say it and maddy said yea...and then she was sitting there thinking for a good 10 mins then looks over and says "dad, you said, that's good shit" LOL

ashley said...

Oh my goodness, I know this isn't meant to be funny, but when it's not your child it is hilarious and soooooooo cute. :)