Friday, July 8, 2011

I....

I...

I am... Amanda, an almost 25 yrs old, married mother
 
I want... to go on vacation

I have...  baby fever
 
I wish... it was already my date night :D

I hate... the sound of people chewing
 
I fear... something horrible will happen to Piper or any other future children :(
 
I hear... the sound of me typing
 
I search... for new fun baby names all the time
 
I wonder... why life can be so unfair to great people

I regret... nothing
 
I love... my family
 
I never... start working before checking all my social media centres
 
I ache... for world domination ....just joking, not sure what I ache for

I sign... my full name Amanda Baird...and I try to finish my last name off like my dad...not sure why but it never looks the same..
 
I dance... like there is no tomorrow

I lose... my mail/house keys all the time!!! and always find them in the same place days later, at the post office... lol

I need... more patience

I always... laugh at jokes, even though I might not get them right away...
 
I am confused... by football!?

I am not always... prim and proper

I cry... easily
 
I sometimes... talk on the phone when i'm in the bathroom (get two things done at once!)

I am not... great at spelling at all! :(

I usually... forget to put on underwear
 
I should... really get back to work!
 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I talk on the phone in the bathroom too, depending on who it's to, lol.

Anonymous said...

HOW do you forget to put underwear on?! Hahahahah!!! Glad to see you still talk on the phone in the bathroom, I do too :)