Thursday, July 14, 2011

101 List Updated...

Yay, I have a few more items that I can finally scratch off my 101 things to do in 1001 days.

#3: Take Piper to the Toronto Zoo: mission accomplished the weekend of Piper's 2nd birthday.

#32: Get my wedding ring resize: Only took me two years...which is so sad! But, they are resized and in their appropriate spot.

#37: Bring Romy to the groomers: I'm a little upset that I forget to take a before and after picture. But I did this at the end of May, just before the summer heat kicked in. She was so cute, the lady even put two little clips in her hair.. it was the cutest thing.

#78: Plant 2 apple trees: 1 apple tree has been planted in our yard. Chris as always wanted an apple to tree (which is just for hunting purposes) so Piper and I bought the 5-different types of apple tree for him for Father's Day. I thought I was going to need to buy 2 apple tress to help with cross-pollination but it turns out that you don't need too if you buy the apple tree that has 5 different kind of apples... who would have thought!

749 days left and only 16% complete .... starting to get a little nervous!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Good job!! Doesn't it feel good to cross stuff off the list? I need to get at it!!

Jillian said...

no shame lol life gets busy. Thanks for stopping by!

Nay said...

Thanks for stopping by and *following*:)
You're in the running! and I'm following you back!
~ Nay ~

PS: Were you referred?

Nay said...

Got it - I had a feeling she was your sis:)