Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Confessional

Linking up with Mamarazzi for the first time for Friday Confessional:

I confess that my boss gave me two chocolate chip cookies to take home for Piper - and I just secretly ate both of them while she was in a meeting.

I confess that I haven't spent much time doing actual work but playing with my new blackberry.

I confess that I'm really looking forward to having a week off and spending it with Piper - but I'm a little nervous that she is going to get bored with me by Tuesday.

I confess that I haven't paid my dentist bill from last month yet, and I have to go back next week to get a cavity filled.

Now it's your turn... Link up with Mamarazzi and let me know what your confessions are this week?

2 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

The weather is supposed to be pretty nice next week. We can get together for some beach dates or something! :)

CindyC said...

I can't believe you ate your daughter's cookies!! (I would so do the same thing...and have!)