Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Knitted Tank Top

Finally! A picture of Piper wearing her tank top. She has worn it out a few places, and I'm the first to brag that I made it. I've been getting alot of compliments.

Knitted Tank top by ME!
I've been kind of slacking on the whole knitting thing - but I refuse to let it go. It's a hobby I like... I'm currently in the mist of making Ruby a cute headband...hopefully, I'll get my ass in gear and get it finished shortly.

I miss judge the amount of yarn I needed for Piper tank top, so I'm thinking my next few projects will be in all the same color... so don't be surprised when you see Ruby's headband

5 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

....and my sweater / vest!??

Shannon said...

Ahhhh!!! It's looks sooooo cute on Piper! Good job Momma!!

ashley said...

It looks so great on Piper, good job! Can't wait to see your future creations. :)

Jill said...

Great job, it looks so cute on Piper!! Wish I could get into the knitting - I WANT to, and it's on my 101 List, but I never do it! Ack!

Jennifer said...

Very cute!! Piper does a great job modelling it as well!