Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


- That today is hump day - which means the week is almost over.
- That is nice and hot out!
-I'm lovin' that Piper doesn't have to wear a diaper in this heat

But, most of all I'm thrilled that Chris will be going straight to the CLSC tonight to have his nasty cough checked out. He's had man cold for the last 3 weeks, and if I have to listen to him cough non-stop for 30mins at 2am once more, I predict divorce in our future (completely joking) - and of course, I'm hoping it's nothing serious!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear someone else has a bad cough!! Mine has been going on for over a week now - no other cold symptoms...it's starting to make me worry!! Hope his is nothing serious...and mine too! lol

Stacy said...

I had it also for like 3 weeks and just when I thought about going to get it checked out - it cleared up! Hope everything is good!

ashley said...

Hahaha, I can't say I would blame you...men + cold = disaster!!!