Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick and to the point...

was my experience with the CLSC in Fort-Coulonge yesterday. I arrived at 3pm, I was triage right away from there I was put into a room, waited on the doctor for about 10 minutes, I knew she was waiting on my urine results, she came in and I indeed have a bladder infection (not surprising, I tend to get bladder and/or kidney infections about every 4 - 6 months). The longest part was waiting on the nurse to give me a few pills to tie me over until I can make it to the pharmacy this afternoon. After all that, I was back in Bryson to pick Piper up from her grand-maman's at 3:55pm. Not to shabby! I wish all visits to the CLSC were quick like that every time, especially when having to bring Piper.

A bonus from having this bladder infection, Chris was home early from deer hunt and offered to give Piper her bath and he even washed her hair!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hope you are feeling better, that's definitely no fun. Thankfully they were quick though!

So happy you started to blog, it's a great output for those days you need to vent, as well as an even better documentation of the great days! :)