Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday

To my favorite sister!! I'm allowed to say that because Lena is my only sister!!! I do consider Lena to be my best friend and I still look to her for advice and wisdom (as she is 7 years older then me :p )

As sisters we still get on each others nerves and we still bicker but our love and admiration for each other beats all the bad times.

She truly is the best sister ever! and I'm so glad to have her in my life and I'm happy that Piper will have a shopping partner when she needs shoes.

Happy Birthday Lena!!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

Awww... that almost made me cry. Must be getting sentimental in my old age!
Love you too, little sis! Thanks for the kind words!

Amanda said...

what part almost made you cry...the part about getting to be Piper's shopping partner...lol