Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Guess where Piper pee'd!?

Lastnight, I was about to give Piper and bath and I took off her diaper she immediately said Pee and ran to her potty. She sat down, stood up, sat down, stood up while she was doing that I went into the kitchen for a second to feed the dog...I came back into the room and Piper said bath and started running for the bathroom, I looked in her potty no pee...and I was a little confused but then figured she didn't pee...not a big deal!
We live in a bungalow, so our bathroom is pretty close to our living room, so I put Piper in the bath she took her toys, I went to the living for something and then I seen some pee on the floor right beside my coffee table...but then I looked closely and she even manage to pee on the bottom shelve of the coffee table?!? How the heck does a little girl manage to do that?!?! I'm still a little confused on how she got pee there! because she wouldn't be able to sit on the shelve properly to have that much pee on the shelve and not the floor.

No comments: