Friday, January 28, 2011

New Baby

**** Just a quick update, that they decided to name the new baby Jayden and the best part is that Chris and I were asked to be godparents ****
*** Also, I'm still waiting for the new parents to upload there pictures so I can share one of my pictures, I promise if they don't upload any pictures by the end of the weekend, I WILL ***

I'm a brand new auntie to a healthy baby boy!

That's right my sister-in law and hubby had there 3rd son lastnight January 27th just before 7pm.

I have yet to see him and anxiously waiting for work to be done - so I can go visit the wee little man.

As far as I know he currently still does not have a name - but i'm sure his parents are trying to find the most suitable name for him or maybe waiting for Owen and Bradly to go the hospital and help with the final decision?!?!?

Baby Lance weighed a healthy 9lbs 15oz and 22.5 inches long! He might be built like his daddy for sure!

I'm update once I have a name and picutre!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats Auntie/Aunt Amanda, so exciting. Enjoy the cuddles with the new baby, can't wait to see pictures.

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see some pictures!