Thursday, January 27, 2011

Being an Aunt Rocks

I love love love being a mother, and I think i'm doing a pretty good job at it.

But, if there is one role that I have and I know i'm pretty awesome at it and that's being an AUNT!!
I love, love, love being an aunt! It truly is a great feeling on how fast and how much you can love someone from the moment they are born when technically they aren't even yours. I love being the cool aunt, that takes care of them, brings them places, spoils them and of course, teaches them one or two things that their parents wouldn't!

And hopefully before the day is through, I will be auntie again! This time, it's my sister in-law in labour (hopefully by now, she was scheduled to be at the hospital for 8am to be induced) and I have no idea if I'll have another nephew or maybe another niece! I truly, don't get which one it is but I'm looking forward to finding out the gender and of course the name!

Roxanne already has two boys, Owen and Bradly so of course, it would be nice if she has a little girl. And if this baby does decide to be a little girl, that will give Piper a total of 2 girl cousins! Which would be pretty cool. As of right now, Piper has 1 girl cousin Ruby and 5 boy cousins Owen, Bradly, Memphis, Easton and Mason.

Come on baby!

No comments: