Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Euchre Tournament

My mother's side of the family is hosting a Euchre Tournament this upcoming Saturday in Aylmer.

Chris and I were invited to play, which we gladly said yes too but the only little problem is that I have no idea how to play Euchre - my card games consist of  go fish, war, memory - that's about it! Chris said that he was going to teach me and well it is now Tuesday and I haven't learnt a thing. I've resorted to the following website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euchre

We will be drawing our partners by random so I'm already starting to feel really bad for whoever is stuck with me! Keeping my fingers crossed that I get someone that won't get to mad when we lose horribly in the first round.

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to the homemade spaghetti dinner and garlic bread! Yum!



Kids aren't not allowed at this tournament so I really appreciate that my big sis has agreed to watch Piper Saturday and most likely overnight!!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE euchre!! It seems more complicated then it really is. Once you get the hang of it you'll love the game! xo