Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This morning, for some apparent reason Piper woke-up and found me in the bathroom. She stood quietly at the bathroom door as I put on my make-up... she watched me closely and as soon as I was done applying my fondation... I heard a little voice say 'Me too, Mommy' - she walked over to me and stood on her little stool and I pretended to put fondation on her.
Then I applied some blush on my cheeks while she watched and when I went to put away the blush the little voice said again 'Me too, Mommy' - so I took out the little brush and swept the blush on her cheeks. This time I got a little 'Thank you, Mommy' when I was done.
I went on to put masacra and I knew she was going to ask, so before she had the chance I asked her if she would like some masacra, she of course said yes! I closed the masacra and pretended to put some on her eyelashes - she stayed very still!

I said all done, and she looked so happy and proud that she was wearing make-up.

Even though, I'm so proud of Piper. She's talking to so much, she's becoming little miss independent! I'm really sad that my baby girl is growing so fast!
But moments like this morning make me sit back and think about how great it's going to be when she's a bit older so we will be able to enjoy shopping trips and just enjoy the mother-daughter bonding moments!

No comments: