Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Diet

You think I would know better then to start a diet on the week that I'm PMS'ng and all I want is things that are sweet and salty.. but I'm holding back on temptation! Wich is really good for me...maybe not so much for Chris (oops, lol)

This is making my mouth water right now!



Even more so...

and of course, I only started my diet yesterday because I refuse to start a diet on a Monday...

Also, I joined the gym here at work yesterday also. I have my 'consultation' tomorrow so I'm looking forward to learning how to learn to use those scary/big machines. I to have them help me with a fitness plan. I must say the gym is pretty affordable $24/month ... definitely don't mind paying.

But I think I'm going to splurge and join one the specialty programs, I believe it's $41 for 8 weeks. I wanna try out the Kettlebell... registration is Oct 17th - I must not forget.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Good luck with your dieting - I know how hard it is! Those are definitely good prices for a gym and specialty classes. Have fun with it!!