Friday, September 23, 2011

Bad, bad blogger...

I'm such a bad blogger..I haven't blogged since the beginning of August. Shame on me!

Since the last time I posted... I had my girls weekend in Tremblant! Absolutely a gorgeous place, I would love to see it in the fall or winter. I had such a great time, with a bunch of great ladies, so many laughs! Can't wait to decide what we are doing next year.


Had a great summer overall... the weather was nice. I loved watching Piper float around our pool looking like this:


I also really like this picture of Piper and her daddy:


Chris baseball team won  3 our of the 4 tournaments this year. I love watching the beer buddies play... well, I actually like the socializing out at the ball park more then watching the game.

Beer Buddies - Champs of 2011
Also, I can finally scratch #1 of my 1001 list.... I finally donated blood. Yay Me! I went last Thursday, September 15th. I was a bit nervous from hearing from several other people that the needles was big or that they felt sick afterwards. I managed really well, I didn't think that needle was much bigger then usual, and it took about 10 15mins for them to take all the blood they needed. The man in front of me and the lady beside me weren't as fortunate as me. I was sitting down reading my book and out of nowhere all I see if the men's legs go up, a cold cloth go to his face, the needle come out of his arm; 2 minutes later the girls legs go up, she gets a juice and the needles comes out. I did kind of giggle at them when we all meet up at the cookie and juice station later on.


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Yep - ricky had that experience when he donated blood - feet up, cold cloth on...haha!

Jill said...

I know what you mean about enjoying the social aspect of being at the ball park - that's why I love ball! haha!

Welcome back :)