Friday, December 3, 2010

Can't wait for the weekend!

I'm going to be very busy this weekend but I can't wait!

Tomorrow morning, Chris and I are bringing our two oldest nephews Owen (7yrs old) and Memphis (5yrs old) to A Putt Above here in Ottawa for some 3D Glow-in the dark mini-putt! I won a silent auction and won a family pass of 4 and I thought it would be nice way for us to spend some quality time with our godsons (Chris is Owen's Godfather and I am Memphis Godmother). I'm not sure how long it will take us to get through 18 holes of mini-putt and we even get the play around in the Balladium ( a room where you get to shoot at targets). After the mini-putt we will be taking the boys out for lunch! We were thinking instead of doing the usual McDonald's maybe we'll treat them to some Boston Pizza!




Saturday night, I will be spending some quality time with some of my favorite girls at our annual all-girls Christmas party! A little bit of food, some drinks and some good music! Can't ask for anything better. I still have to get something for our gift exchange... nothing like leaving it to the last minute, eh!?
We'll no need to stress as we do re-gift type of gift exchange... I'll just have to take a look in some cupboards or closets to see what I no longer need or want! Perfect and cheap - just the way I like it!

End nothing like ending the weekend with a birthday for my favorite niece Ruby (I can technically still say this as Ruby is my only niece, things might change in January though)! She'll be turning 3 years old and I love this little girl sooo much!!! Afterall, she is my little gem!! If you didn't know I'm born in July so my birthstone is a Ruby....so my nickname for Ruby is my little gem! or has she calls it 'my little jam'!
I'm pretty sure Ruby will be very excited with the present I bought her this year! Her very own Lalaloopsy Doll (Jewel Sparkle)

1 comment:

Lena B, Actually said...

You better not re-gift with something I bought for you! ;)
The boys are going to have so much fun, and yes, Ruby is going to LOVE her Lalaloopsy!