Monday, December 13, 2010

#7 and #35

Have been officially completed from my 101 list of things to do!
http://dayzeroproject.com/user/Mom2Piper

#7: Go mini-putting:

I had won through a silent auction at work  a family pass for 4 to A Putt Above here in Ottawa http://www.aputtabove.ca/
and because Piper is obviously to young for the game. Chris and I decided to take our 2 oldest nephews. It was such a great time! It is definitely a fun family adventure. On top of the mini-putt we even played in the Balladium which is a room where you are two different teams and you have 5 minutes to hit as many targets as you can with soft balls using guns! Of course, both boys are a great time with this.


#35: Go an entire weekend (Fri-Sun) without ordering any take-out or eating out!

I can't remember the last time we haven't eaten out somewhere or all during the weekend! Sunday, is usually our 'pizza' day but NOT this weekend! Maybe it's because of the weather was crappy and maybe it's because we didn't have to do groceries but we did not order or buy anything for either lunch or supper! I'm very proud of us for actually making decent meals all weekend! I know there was a few times that I said Subway would be good but thankfully we had no reason to go all the way to Renfrew and I definitely was not going to Renfrew for such subway!  Thumbs up to us!

I've currently at 5% completed off my 101 list and 962 days to go!

No comments: