Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No water... argh

Our little town of Bryson as been out of water since Sunday, December 19th at 5:00pm! Talk about being a nuisance..... not only are our dishes and laundry piling up. We have no water to flush the toilet, no warm water to wash Piper down at night or even to clean up after a meal!
Thankfully, my sister let us use her shower last night but talk about a pain the butt having to go for 10 minutes drive to the next town in the Winter for water. I also brought a big jug to fill up with water so I wouldn't have to go to the store and spend 5.75 for water to flush the toilet.



It feels like I'm camping in the my own house!!!!!

The word on the street is that they've already dug in 26 places and haven't been able to find the source of the water break...and here is the doosey if they can't find out where the problem in by the end of today *TUESDAY* they will be calling someone from the city to come take a look.

So much for my last minute baking before Christmas!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

You guys are always welcome at our place too. Thats aweful Amanda!