Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Hey everyone!!! I know I haven't been around much and I really doubt anyone really notices but I thought I would check-in and post some of my random Thursday Thoughts.

- I must admit that I was a little surprise when I woke-up and realized it was Thursday. For some reason, I've been totally lost when it comes with days. This week as seemed to be lasting forever, so thankfully it will soon be over.

- I'm pretty prone to getting bladder infection, I usually get them every couple of months. So, I'm usually pretty good at telling when I'm getting one and the doctors are usually surprised when I go in because my cultures aren't really high with bacteria yet so they are surprise I can catch them so fast. So, this time I think i'm just going to call my doctors office and ask if I could swing by quickly after work and he can the small urine test at his office... wish me luck, I doubt that he'll agree with me.

-I am soooo excited that me and some good friends will be having our very first Ugly Sweater Party next Friday!!! OMG... i'm so excited...but now I'm on the hunt for an ugly sweater. It will definitely be a good time and i'm sure we'll be laughing about that night for a while.


Looking for something like this?!?

-I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping just need to care my daycare providers a little something. And something for my parents and Chris' parents. My only concern is when will I have find the time to wrap everything!?! I'm not late night person, so I refuse to wrap at night.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

We are having our first Ugly Sweater party too and I heard on the news that thrift stores are really hard to find them now because these parties are sooo common now! May have to make one - i havent got one yet either!

Jen said...

Ugly Sweater Parties are so much fun! We did that for our girls Christmas party last year! This year were having an '80's bridesmaid dress theme and it's tomorrow! So excited!

Jill said...

I missed you!! :)

Yes, as Stacy mentioned, we're having a first Ugly Sweater Party - and I dont' think I'm going to be able to find a sweater to wear!! So far no luck!!