Thursday, October 20, 2011

Excited!

You have no idea how excited I am for this work day to be done, so I can take Piper to see Toopy and Binoo in Pembroke at the Festival Hall. We are going with my friend Sheri and her son Walker (who is 6 weeks younger then Piper. Side note: They were totally eachothers first 'french' kiss during swimming lessons right before they turned one!)

This morning Piper woke-up with me at 5am... she came waddling into the bathroom, I told her to go back to bed. She looked at me and said 'no, you go back to bed now!'
Oh man, do I wish I could have called my boss and said 'Sorry, can't come into work today, Piper has ordered me back to bed!' - I WISH!

After I laughed at her back to bed comment, I asked Piper what today was and she of course shrugged her shoulders. I told her that she was going to daycare, having supper with Grand-Maman and then...and her eyes widen she gave me two-thumbs up and exclaimed Binoo, Binoo! She completely remembered me doing that from the night before.

Only a couple more hours until I see the excitement in her eyes. Can't wait to see how Piper and Walker react to eachother, it as been a little while since our last play date....

No comments: